Mar 21, 2013

BOYSETSFIRE benefit shows

Boysetsfire played 2 benefit shows last weekend in Frauenau (South-east of Bayern-Germany) for supporting the Jugendcafe Zwiesel which will be closed due that the owners of the building want to sell it, and the intention of those two days shows were for collecting enough money for buying the place and that way don't lose a venue where most of punk, rock, hc shows and more activities that are used done there.

my friend Nina told me about going with her to that show, she is a big fan of BSF, and as I had never before the chance to see 'em (well, one time they played in 2004 at Ateneu de Vallcarca, which was a well known social center of Barcelona, but unfortunately I missed that show) so i said, ok let's go!

It was such a good show, such a intense and energetic. See the people singingalong nearly with every song, and I was stocked cause I was in the middle of the crowd shooting photos and without the worry of getting harmed.


 BOYSETFIRE @ BURGERHALLE-FRAUENAU. GERMANY 16/03/13
MARATHON MAN @ BURGERHALLE-FRAUENAU. GERMANY 16/03/13

No comments: